Saturday, January 23, 2016

Going Back To The Beginning - Again.

Due to popular demand, I am going back to chapter one and re-writing this blog. It will be an experiment in terror and love. I find that the first few chapters were a little sketchy, to say the least, and after reading it, I thought that I could do better. Much better. My friend and former band-mate, Stephen, pointed out that the blog was difficult to navigate since it always has the latest entry on top. The best way around this dilemma is to go to the blog archives in the right column, chose the year it was posted, and then click the little gray arrows and you'll see another gray arrow with the months of that year in chronological order.
Simply select the one you wish to read and that's it.
The only one I have worked on so far is the first chapter.
Although it's a little different, in essence it's the same. I hope you think it is an improvement. If you find any grammatical mistakes and such, don't hesitate to point them out.

I'm looking forward to going back.

All the love in the world,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment